Wow, this month’s actually really flew by hasn’t it? I never actually posted on what I got up to or how I got on in London, so I guess it’s time to get up to speed on that. (more…)
Posts Tagged ‘press x or die’
Posted in Other Crap, Videogames, tagged 2010, assassin's creed brotherhood, brink, Eurogamer Expo, goldeneye wii, gran turismo 5, holiday, hot pursuit, killzone 3, legen of zelda, little big planet 2, London, need for speed, press x or die, quake, rage, rock band 3, skyward sword, tim willits, trials hd on 01/11/2010| 2 Comments »
So as I mentioned before, I’ve started writing news snippets and stuff over at Press X Or Die. Here’s a run down of what I’ve been up to while this place has been on the slow-burn.
- The infamous Duke Nukem Forever legal battle is over, and work on the game can resume if so desired by 3D Realms
- Chicago Blackhawks centre Jonathan Toews has been confirmed as the cover athlete on EA Sports’ NHL 11
- Sony announced they’re killing the Eye Of Judgment’s online servers in September
- An online store in the UK was taking a Fable 3 preorder for a whopping £925 (UPDATE – Since I’ve written that, they’ve removed it)
- Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light sees its release as the main event during the Xbox Summer of Arcade
- And lastly, Famitsu Magazine revealed new info on Monster Hunter Freedom 3
Be sure to subscribe to Press X Or Die in your RSS or e-mail for all of my – and my fellow writers’ – updates.
Prepare for things to perhaps get a bit quieter around this neck of the woods, because this week I’m moving out. Not away from home, but away from here, this site.
I’ve decided to take up an offer to write over at Press X Or Die, a blog belonging to a few friends of mine, and fellow Kotaku commenters. Most of my upcoming videogame editorials, reviews and stuff will now be primarily posted there, though I’ll update here also when I have a new post, with a brief summary and link to the full thing.
Obviously this means all the more personal-y sorta stuff is going to be posted here, but it’s also letting me move out of the primary focus of gaming and onto more general stuff. Therefore, if anything at all in the world happens, and I want to write more than 140 characters about it, you’re going to read about it here.
So hopefully you’ll all join me in my new games-blogging haven and show me and the guys a bit of support by reading and commenting whenever you can.